Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Friday 6 April 2012

Lost in Train Station

Day 96



This is Roger Dodger, my accountant. He's on holidays. He has a bit of an identity crisis. Part rapper, part polo shirt wearing college boy. He's always got that doof-doof music pounding outta his head, and he hardly listens (or hears) a word you say.

6 months ago I told him I wanted to get "stuck into Forex or gold". That's the last I heard from him. Then he went on a break, so last week I emailed him telling him he'd better show me some evidence that he is getting stuck into Forex or Gold for me. He says, evidence, like a photo? I say, whatever, just do something.

So he sent me this photo by email. Here he is, sucking fourex gold.

Lost in Train Station.

YN460II at 10 and 4 in gridded box, 580EXII in silver brolly 6:00 high. I haven't gotten the flashes out for a long while, and as this was the real reason I started the P365, I thought I had better get back into swing. But this is my "safe" lighting set up... one I can set up after.. well a few XXXX Golds. No metering, all by "guesstimation".  It's also easy to do rough edits and masks as the edges are blown. Obviously this image is a composite. The background is a photo I took in Bintan, on my GoPro Hero2. The foreground was shot in my loungeroom just now.


Today's post is a joke at myself as much as anything else. This is how I hear a lot of stuff. Sounds that run together and need deciphering to make sense... Oh, and I only wish I was telling my accountant this!

No comments:

Post a Comment