Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Ranj&Manan

Day 91



This cute couple have flown all the way from Singapore for me to do a quick sitting with them. Well, that's not the reason they came, but they have flown all the way from Singapore :)

Today is April 1st. Yeah, the day where you cannot take anything seriously until lunch time, by which time it is too late to do anything much about it anyway. I had to work at the clinic this morning, and managed to duck out just nigh on 1pm. Not too bad. I then rushed home to see the fam, and rushed to meet Ranj&Manan. By the time I left home it was clouding over, and feeling stormy. The weather radar showed a good storm just 1hour off. It doesn't look like it, but what should have been pics with nice hot sun as a rim light, were instead taken in dark gloom (like f/2.8 1/125s ISO 800 plus flash). Yes, quite dark. The good bit was the soft diffuse sort of light from the cloud, which I sorta ruined with my flash.




And here is Ranj. I think she is quite enjoying herself. About 30s after this was taken the skies opened so we retreated.

Canon 5DmkII, EF 135 f/2L at f/2.8, ISO 800, 1/125s, 580EXII in 60inch umbrella 1/16 power at 8:00. For both pics. Maybe it was more like 7:00 for the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment