Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Little things...

Day 95


I remember showing my dad one day the words to "The Man from Snowy River" on the $10 note. He was blown away I could read it without a magnifying glass. I can still read it, but it hurts my eyes now :)

Today's pic is another "freelensing" attempt, but this time using one of the most ubiquitous cameras around, my iPhone. I put the same Asahi Pentax 55mm f/1.8 in from of the iPhone camera and took this snap. I cropped the image but otherwise it is basically straight from iPhone. Amazing what a little lens can do :)

The writing on the $10 note makes me think that there is a lot of detail in life that a lot of us (obviously me included) are totally oblivious to.

Life is full of little wonders, innit?

No comments:

Post a Comment