Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Saturday 31 March 2012

Day 90


I cheated again. This was taken with my iPhone.

This is Vivek, lost in thought, watching a deep and meaningful episode of Tom and Jerry.

I am actually surprised how many kids of his age have never seen T&J. It's too wussy. There's no guns, lasers, aliens and magic wrist watches. Just bombs and knives and other forms of unrealistic stuff. I think that is what makes it seem less violent - the violent is so unreal it is really unreal. But some of the things kids watch just amaze me...

Anyway, enough of the "in my days" rot.

My boy likes T&J (or cat and mouse as he used to call it) and I love watching him watch it :)

Taken with my iPhone in a dark room, and flogged in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment