Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Saturday 17 March 2012

When Angels and Serpents Dance...

Day 76


I love this pic :)

These are my two nurses of a Saturday. They make bad days a lot of fun, and good days even better. We have a really cool Albino Carpet Python in the clinic right now, as well as the resident snake cecil, a regular Carpet Python. Most clinics have clinic cats, we have a clinic python. He doesn't like sitting in the waiting room entertaining clients, luckily.

Today was a great day as far as Saturdays go. I ventured to the local Westfield for lunch, and spent most of my 30min break either parking, or getting out of the parking station. What is it with people that we can't think of anything else to do of a weekend, and we all go shopping. Isn't there football fields, national parks, beaches and thousands of kilometers of highway to spread ourselves along? Why do we all come to air-conditioned shopping centres with myriads of sales, copious eye candy and amazing assortments of food to eat? And Apple Stores?

Ok, I think I sort of answered my own question.

The Apple Store bit, I mean :)

Anyways, after our last consult I snapped a quick pic of the girls. 580EXII on light stand camera right, with silver reflective brolly. EF 135mm f/2L, Canon 5DmkII with ISO set to Low (ISO 50). Flash triggerd manual using Phottix Strato II.

We managed to attract a (small) crowd of (small) boys on skateboards - I think they expected to see legs and lingerie along with the brolly. Kowabunga dudes... or what do skate kids say these days? It used to be SK8 or Die dudes, but that is soooo 80's.


No comments:

Post a Comment