Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Friday 16 March 2012

Motivation: zero, Care Factor: zero.

Day 75




That's the motivation meter on the big hand, and the "Care Factor" on the small hand. The Care Factor has 2 scales - the one you tell people is the lower scale, the real one is the upper scale. It's actually verging on negative, but anyhow :)

Day 75. Such a nice number, this should be an awesome pic. In case I need to really explain the pic, it's a wall clock with hygrometer (out of frame) and thermometer. The big zero is actually 10, and the small scale is (you guessed it) degrees Celsius/centigrade and degrees Fahrenheit. No, it isn't really that cold, although somedays my wife can be like a Harry Potter Dementor. The small hand is photoshopped in. It's actually still about 25 degrees at 11pm, and feeling every degree of it.

Today was an ok day. My boss and most of the regular crew are off holidaying (ahem) doing volunteer work in Bali. I skipped the trip (tickets booked) because of my shoots with Anjana and family, which I found out about a few weeks after I bought the Tix to Bali.

So we had a very skeleton crew at work, and a locum. But we had pretty close to a normal day of surgery and consults, so we had it pretty much stretched between us all to get the day done on time. And I must say, pats on back, we did it :)

Today I was just sitting there thinking... what if I didn't do a pic today?

But as you can see, I could not bear the thought of such a dismal outcome over laziness and weakness... so here we have a pic. So obviously the factors aren't quite zero.




No comments:

Post a Comment