Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Revenge of the Garden Gnomes

Day 65



Yeah, I know. Pretty creepy. I need a hair-cut, but I could not find the time this weekend, and one part of me is enjoying looking scruffy. Although now it is verging on sleazy too..  so I brushed my hair forward too play the goof and thought it looked pretty darn gross, almost like a garden gnome.. or a moron... so here I am, pick your description.. Garden Gnome or moron. I don't mind. :)

Love the way the hair grows stupid on the sides, but not at all on the top. Might shave the top and try a Mr Burns shot one day :)

Softboxes 10 and 2, Silver reflective umbrella 6:00 high, flash on wall with blue gel at 12:00 behind me. Shot with 5D mkII - gotta love the wide angle of view this camera gives with my 24-105mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment