Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Friday 23 March 2012

Possessed

Day 82



This is Jack.

Jack is actually a very sooky dog - nothing like the rabid-looking lunatic in this photo.

He's my brother's dog. I am staying with my Bro as tomorrow I am going to be second shooter for a wedding he is shooting. He's been good enough to put me up to it. I'm stressing :)

Back to Jack... he is actually trying to catch a bisuit, yo can see just in front of his mouth. It's funny how he moves forward, but his skin has to play "catch-up". Also "funny" how I focused on his nose but as he moved the focus was on his neck. :(

YN460IIs off camera, at 7:00 (direct) and 3:00 (bounced to roof) at 1/8 and 1/2 power respectively. No idea of camera settings, but aperture was wide and ISO was low, shutter would be max sync speed (1/200s).

No comments:

Post a Comment