Copyright

All Images are Copyright © Mick Wilson 2012. ALL Rights reserved.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Wind of Change

Day 81



I love these wind turbines. They're on the freeway between Sydney and Melbourne, just near Yass. There's about 8 of them - I have never counted them. You can see them for miles, especially at night. I reckon they're a great way of making us all think a little about alternative energy sources each time we drive past.

I chose this pic out of about ten I snapped before jumping back in the car to race off in case a truck ran up my butt - one of my irrational fears is sitting on the freeway shoulder :) I like the way the road curves and the hills form lines across the photo. Weird sort of play of geometry :)

I'm currently in Tarcutta.. the halfway point b/w Sydney and Melbourne, that has just recently been By-passed. I'm sure last time I drove down here I still had to pass through the "township". Gotta love "progress".

One bonus I learned today - uploading photos on my laptop via Telstra on my iPhone as a modem is WAY faster than our home internet - go Optusnet... slow as a wet week.

Time to sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment